Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

Some 4th of July fun! For the last few years I've been wanting to take pictures with a flag as my backdrop. I finally got to try it out! My kids weren't feeling a photo shoot, but they turned out pretty good regardless. And I'm tucking that flag away for next year, because we're totally doing it again. Hopefully, I'll have something to bribe them with next year.




 Sometimes getting all my kids to open their eyes and smile is just too much to ask.




 

I found this really cool pin on Pinterest that explained how to take those cool sparkler pictures. I got to try it out, which was super fun. We still have some sparklers left so we are going to try it out again. The A in USA didn't quite work out, so it's just US. haha We also didn't think about smiling for the camera so we look mad, but I promise it was fun. =) In a few of the pictures the boys were moving so fast that they look like ghosts, super creepy.









No comments:

Post a Comment