Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Project Life pages

Some project life inspiration! I love Project Life and since my blog has become more about what I love I figure I should post a few pages! More to come.  I have 3 core kits coming in the mail today, I'm just slightly excited. =) Everyday Kit, Explore and Fine and Dandy. One for the boys (Explore), girls (Fine and Dandy) and Everyday for some more neutral cards to mix in. YES!

I've been having a hard time getting my boys in front of the camera. Something about getting older that does that to them... but I just ordered some sweet bow ties, so I will be forcing the issue. =)). 


 Confetti Kit: loads of bright and bold.


I love these newborn pictures of the girls! Favorite things Kit and This and That


 This page was featured here: www.beckyhiggins.com 
Along with some other really awesome pages by other members of the Project Life Creative Team.
Favorite Things Kit, Explore and This and That.


 I'm really proud of these parade pictures, my first time taking night pics in manual. YES! The Paint the night parade in Disneyland is awesome! Favorite Things, Confetti and Be Fearless Kits.

Maggie Holmes Edition Kit and Notes and Things 
#2 Design L & A, Christmas Wishes Value Kit
This one is a little blurry, I'm still learning how to take really good pictures of my pages. Here's to growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment