Friday, March 27, 2015

The switch



Easy swaps for my friends who don't want to "diet".

Regular mayo 3 points for a tbsp to Best Foods olive oil mayo 1 point for a tbsp. I taste no difference.

Regular bread to sandwich thins.  I don't have a point value for bread in general except I assign a roll to be about 4 points as my basic rule.. sandwich thins (kroger) 2 points!

Coffee Mate Creamer: 1 tbsp = 1 point instead I use fat free 1/2 and 1/2 (3 tbsp and 1 tbsp of coffee mate) lets face it 1/2 and 1/2 tastes gross on it's own.

Dessert: Fiberone brownie is my sweet tooth killer 2 points, but I also love fun sized/miniature candy too (about 1 point). 

Starch: I replaced my potato/rice love with extra veggies.  I roast all my veggies, it's veggie candy really. Olive oil, salt, pepper in the oven for 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. yum!

Chips: I love either Popchips (10 chips) or Special K chips (14 chips) for 1 point. I have no idea what regular chips are point wise, but I'm pretty sure they're not 1 point.

Short and sweet post. Anything you'd like to swap? Just ask me and I'll see if I have a solution for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment